I would like to know the basic full-time annual salary for the Chief Fire Officer as it was payable at 1 December 2013; 1 December 2008; and 1 December 2003.
(1) Please give the gross basic full-time annual salary before deduction of employee pension contributions, National Insurance or Income Tax at these three dates. If he/she was engaged under a contract for services, please say so and give the basic annual amount payable as at these three dates;
(2) If there are other allowances, bonuses, fees, benefits or payments payable within CFO total pay, or benefits in kind, please separately itemise these and the annual amounts payable (or value) for the same three dates;
(3) If he/she received a location-based payment (such as London Weighting) please give the annual amounts separately for the same three dates;
(4) Please separately indicate the standard CFO (or equivalent) employee pension contribution payable annually for the same three dates;
(5) Please provide the latest and any earlier versions of the Pay Policy Statement produced in accordance with the Localism Act 2011 (if applicable).