I would like the organisation to review my freedom of information request below, that’s focused around contract data for services around facilities management specifically around the services below:
1. Lift service and maintenance – Service contract for lift service and maintenance.
1. Contract profile questionnaire for each type of contract:
2. Supplier/Provider of the services
3. Total Annual Spend – The spend should only relate to each of the service contracts listed above.
4. A description of the services provided under this contract please includes information if other services are included under the same contract.
5. The number of sites the contract covers
6. [ONLY FOR LIFT CONTRACT] The Brand name of the type of lifts used by the organisation
7. The start date of the contract
8. The end date of the contract
9. The duration of the contract, please include information on any extensions period.
10. Who within the organisation is responsible for each of these contracts? name, Job Title, contact number and email address.
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request. Shropshire Fire and Rescue Service do not hold any contracts for the maintenance of lifts. Our lift is maintained as part of a wider package of works managed by Shropshire Council who hold this information. They can be contacted here: Ways to contact us | Shropshire Council