This is a request for information.
I would like the organisation to review my freedom of information request below, that’s focused around contract data for services around facilities management.
For each of the different contracts below, can you please provide me with all the information using the questions below
1. Office and building cleaning – Service contract that is focus around office, commercial and building cleaning services.
2. Lift service and maintenance – Service contract for lift service and maintenance.
3. Food – Service contract that is focused around catering services.
4. General waste services contracts – The organisation’s primary general waste service contract.
5. Laundry services where clothes and linen can be washed and ironed.
Contract profile questionnaire for each type of contract:
1. Supplier/Provider of the services
2. Total Annual Spend – The spend should only relate to each of the service contract listed above.
3. A description of the services provided under this contract please includes information if other services are included under the same contract.
4. The number of sites the contract covers
5. The start date of the contract
6. The end date of the contract
7. The duration of the contract, please include information on any extensions period.
8. Who within the organisation is responsible for each of these contracts? name, Job Title, contact number and email address.
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request. Please find attached the information requested.
Please note Solo Services Group and Shropshire Council Property Maintenance contracts are expired. Can you please confirm whether these contracts are extended or replaced by any other supplier.
Solo Services Group contract is an extension of the existing contract and the dates will be updated in our contract register in due course – we will be using NCC Consultants for the new tender in April 2021: http://www.ncc-consultants.co.uk/
Shropshire Council Property Maintenance is an annual renewal under a Service Level Agreement from April 2020-March 2021, there is no intention to go out to tender on this.
If you are unhappy with the way your request for information has been handled, you can complain or request an internal review of the decision. This must be done within 40 working days of receiving this response. You can do this by writing to the Assistant Chief Fire Officer, Shropshire Fire and Rescue Service, St. Michael’s Street, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY1 2HJ or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you remain dissatisfied with the handling of your request or complaint, you have a right to appeal to the Information Commissioner at:
Information Commissioner's Office
Telephone: 0303 123 1113