What we can do to help each other:
We want you to find Shropshire Fire and Rescue Service easy to deal with.
This Customer Charter outlines:
- Your basic rights and responsibilities, and
- how to give us feedback
We will help you by:
- providing a range of ways you can contact us
- providing some information in alternative formats if you need them (when requested)
- providing accurate and consistent information
- providing information that is easy to understand
You can help us by:
- treating our staff with courtesy
You have the right to:
- receive fair and unbiased assistance
- give us feedback about our service, including making a complaint
- make a request under the Freedom of Information Act
Your opinion is important to us
If you are happy or unhappy with our service, there are four ways you can tell us:
- talk to any of our staff
- complete and return a Comments/Complaints leaflet (available from our Reception in HQ) or use our online complaints or contact form.
- telephone us on 01743 260 200 (24 hours)
- use this website to contact us
If a staff member cannot deal with your concern, they will refer it to someone who can.